New Safety Measures at Baratta Dermatology
We believe that we can safely deliver dermatologic care to the rest of the community with the following safety measures being executed in the office:
- Operating at a reduced schedule to avoid a large crowd in the office
- Prohibiting family members or guests from attending appointments with patients (1 adult per minor)
- PPE for all employees
- Requiring all patients to wear a mask or face covering when entering office
- Use of an EPA registered antimicrobial sanitizer known to be effective against covid-19 after each visit
- Screening and rescheduling any patient who is experiencing symptoms
- Check in by phone from vehicle and/or check-in in person and wait in vehicle (optional)
We hope that these modifications offer our patients some reassurance during these uncertain times. We promise to continue to serve our wonderful patients and their families with the same quality service you have come to expect from Baratta Dermatology. You may not be able to see our smiling faces beneath our masks, but we will be smiling nonetheless when we can once again provide you with top-notch dermatologic care.
If you were scheduled for a routine follow-up visit in the next few weeks, we encourage you to use our remote telehealth application for non-urgent skin conditions. During your virtual visit, we can diagnose, prescribe, and order tests if necessary. We recommend use of this app for rashes, psoriasis, acne (including isotretinoin/Accutane), medication refills, skin lesions, etc.
You can call the office to request a telemedicine visit. The staff will instruct you on next steps to prepare for the telehealth visit.
Telehealth visits can be done using a desktop/laptop or from your smartphone.
You can download the app from the Apple or Android stores:
Apple App Store
Android Google Play